- Is there disabled parking close to the entrance?
- Are there accessible toilets?
- Are there accessible footpaths?
- Are there suitable cafe or restaurant facilities?
- Will there be quiet places to eat or rest if necessary?
With summer in full swing, we wanted to compile a list of our top tips for organising dementia-friendly day trips with your loved ones. Visiting new places can seem daunting but we hope the following tips will help take the stress out of your day and allow you to enjoy exploring this summer season.