Our fees start from £1,000 per week for residential care, and will vary according to the level of care you or your loved one require.
Your needs will be fully assessed, and a weekly fee confirmed prior to you or your relative moving into our home. We accept both self-funding and local authority-funded residents, and top-up funding too, where you or your family meet the difference between a funded amount and the total weekly fee.
We are pleased to be able to include the following services in our weekly fees:
- Home newspapers and magazines
- Use of the cafe area by residents and visitors
- Participation in activities organised by our well-being team
- Personal laundry
- All meals, snacks and drinks
Please note that weekly fees exclude:
- Escorts and the cost of non-NHS transport to routine appointments
Personal newspapers and magazines
Admission fees for activities/outings
Private telephone connection
To find out more information and to discuss our fees, please contact the Relationship Manager, Kieran Hogan
Kieran Hogan, Relationship Manager
Telephone: 01202 476 960