Safety and wellbeing
As a care provider, our priority is always to keep our residents, care team and community safe. In response to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have been closely following advice from Public Health England (PHE) and the NHS.
With this in mind, we have introduced new preventative measures at all our care homes to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus:
- We have closed all but one entrance to every building to ensure no-one can enter without hand washing.
- We are providing PPE to all of our care teams with a plan currently in place to ensure continued supplies are available, leveraging existing supplier networks and sourcing new bulk supplies.
- Ensuring support and guidance is available for all care teams:
- Training videos for donning and doffing PPE
- Increased infection control training and advice
- New hand washing training kits and training
Our care teams have been doing a fantastic job and we really do appreciate their dedication to our residents in these difficult times. We have been supporting them as much as we can too through some new initiatives which include:
- Links to mental health advice lines
- Support offered through our HR network