Although Christmas will be different this year, we hope to lift spirits with Festive Family Visits – starting 7th December!
In our quest to bring families together this December, we are inviting relatives and friends to come along to the Visiting Lounges* to spend time with your loved one ‘at the Christmas table’!
Residents and guests will be gifted a special box of seasonal treats to enjoy around the table together. Each mini package will include the popular Christmas classics of mince pies and mulled wine (as well as a non-alcoholic alternative).
Book your time to spend with loved ones in the Festive Visiting Lounges this December, as we ‘deck the halls’ with tinsel, tunes and tasty treats!
- Festive sessions are available from 7th December.
- Bookings can be made on the hour, between 11am-5pm.
- The slots are for 45 minutes each to allow for cleaning afterwards.
- If you require a visit outside of these hours, this can be made by special arrangement only.
- Only open to 1-2 constant visitors, in line with government regulations.
We hope the New Year will bring encouraging news that will positively impact visiting residents in care homes.
However, until then, it is our mission to bring you and your family some Christmas cheer and provide a festive scene for you all to enjoy together.